Really. That was one of the search terms that led some sick individual to my blog today.
Who is Alison Redford? She is the current leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Alberta and so our Premier. Why her vagina is of more importance to someone than the myriad of scandals that everyone from the Wildrose Party to the NDP are hot to pin on her at the moment, I couldn’t tell you. Fetish is in the imaginative eye of the beholder, I guess.
I do spend time going through the search terms here. They range from “huh?” to “meh?” to “I need to shower off?” to “oh my that is so sad.” Sometimes I prefer not to know why people end up here.
In the past, a lot of widowed folk arrived, gobbled up archived posts and left.
Now it’s more often people who are dating widowed people as though dating widowed is somehow more incomprehensible than dating divorced or those who for whatever reason haven’t ever made it to the altar at all. Mostly, I think, people have lost the ability to view relationships of a romantic/sexual nature in the same way they view other relationships in their lives. As something mutually beneficial and in need of time, attention and communication. But that’s another post for another day – perhaps.
Often – it seems – sex … or vaginas … bring folks here.
FYI – this isn’t that kind of blog. If I discuss the female anatomy at all, it’s because I have one and there are things about it that are annoying, perplexing or just causing me grief. Or I am engaging in a feminist screed of some sort. Nothing titillating here folks, move along.
This is not the sex blog you are looking for.
- Alberta Premier Alison Redford under fire over alleged conflict of interest (sunnewsnetwork.ca)
- ‘Conflict of interest’ allegations against Alison Redford threaten Alberta premier’s moral authority to lead: Wildrose (news.nationalpost.com)
- Premier Redford’s sister expensed public for Tory party events: documents (calgaryherald.com)
- Alberta premier’s sister used taxpayer money to host Tory party events: documents (news.nationalpost.com)
- Wildrose leader says Redford misled Albertans about tobacco lawsuit contract (with video) (calgaryherald.com)