Some people go to conferences and workshops and take notes; I see blogging opportunities, so being me, I blogged the whole experience … on paper. I will treat you all to it when I get back from holiday. But only in parts! I really have a lot to do as I explained the other day and won’t be online much.
- I am smarter than I realized.
- I don’t like cities much.
- People are far too quick to self-publish.
- There are many professional writers who don’t know as much as they should about online promotion or social media.
- I should have pitched the memoir already. IT’s NON-FIC!! Big “duh”.
- I have a kick ass fiction query.
- I need to polish a short piece to send to On Spec. I am sure now that if I pitch them the right thing, they will publish me.
- I rock.
No packing is done the day before we leave as our per usual. We are outta here for a goodly amount of time and completely off-line, but there will be posts so look for them and comment if you feel inclined to entertain the others in my absence.
Love ya! Miss ya.