Nothing people. For real.
I was scanning through my scheduled posts last night and realized I am live for the rest of the week. How the hell did that happen?
It’s not that I haven’t got thoughts about this and that running around like sugar crazed preschoolers in my head, but nothing that I particularly want to share. Yet. So, you will have to settle for the banal details of my life like:
– the stray tomcat who is marking our front door with foul emissions
– and MK’s cat who barfed on the front steps right after
– preparations for our trip into the cold, drizzly mountains so I can watch people eat and drink at a wedding
– my Twitter experiment which continues and convinces me more and more that I will never be popular if I have to be constantly amusing because I am not amusing. Oh, and lots of business types follow me. What’s up with that?
– Rob’s hair is falling out and from areas that are not his head which is where one would expect it to fall out. He is not worried. I am zooming ahead to worst case scenarios which is the difference between a Virgo and a Sagittarian.
– Conferences are upon us and BabyD can read. She just doesn’t expend too much of her budding Hannah Montana self on it however.
– I think the dog is coming with us to the mountains but thankfully not the cat
– My tummy is in turmoil again (which is always the best time to go on a road trip because the food/drink choices narrow to crackers and water for the most part).
– Winter is refusing to give up. 5 inches of snow on Sunday. I pulled my ribs out of alignment shoveling on Monday. At least that is what it felt like.
– Night Dogs is creeping along. Rob has tentatively agreed to my joint memoir idea which is cool because he actually saved his online stuff and I realize now that I remember things out of order and need the clarification.
– Workshop is set and the ad goes in the paper this Friday. With my name on it.
Okay, done. Move along. Nothing more to see here, folks.