Stole this one from Alicia too (thanks by the way).
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
I have not, but they did come to my high school to question me once.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I avoid all amusement park rides. It’s a puking issue.
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
With the daughter right before she got lice and that was the last time her little friends’ mother arranged for a playdate. Haven’t talked to her since.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe that some souls don’t cross over or they go back and forth.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yeah, okay, I do, but I envy the ease I sense in others where creative matters are concerned. You wouldn’t look at me and say “artist”.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Without a doubt. I remember when the verdict came in the principal announced it during classes. I spent the rest of the day explaining the legal system and putting out arguments.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I loved Jen on Friends and feel sorry for her now with the tabloid stuff. I find Angie, odd, with all the baby collecting. Can’t say either is a “must see” where movies are concerned.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I wish I was more ignorant of the process and what is going on than I am.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Not really. I am not much of a card player generally speaking. In my dad’s family it was standard practice to teach kids to play Euchre as soon as they were big enough to tell the difference between the cards. It never took with me.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Maybe back in college.
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
Still not watching television.
13. Who was your first love?
Steve Merfeld. We were in kindergarten together. He still lives in our hometown and my mom sees him from time to time at the grocery where she works.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
I don’t although it seems silly not to.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
There are things I don’t share, but I wouldn’t call them secrets or say that no one else isn’t in the know.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I was a Pirates fan when this kind of thing mattered to me.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
We skate most Sundays during the hockey season because there is a rink right across the street that has free family skate in the afternoon. I suck at it, but the wee one is improving. She is determined to skate like Rob.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I nearly always recall my dreams.
19. What’s the one thing on your mind?
I never have just one thing. Right now it’s writing, the house projects and my mom and aunt’s impending visit in the top ten.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes, although I had to be coerced into it by state law in the beginning.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could draw and play the guitar. Not at the same time though that would be a talent.
22. Do you like Sushi?
23. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing. I loathe pj’s. I don’t know how people sleep with clothing twisting around them all night.
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
I strongly dislike some people and some others are not worthy of my attention, but I don’t hate anyone at the moment.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
There are famous men I find attractive but not enough to sleep with any one of them. I only really lust after celeb crushes when I am not in a relationship. I really don’t have crushes or attractions unless I am also available, does that make sense? Regardless, that is how it has always been with me.
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
I am sure I have a former student or two (dozen) languishing in penal institutions because that was how my students rolled in a couple of my assignments. I do know a man, the ex of an old friend, who is in prison for murdering their son. My brother, of course, has done time, but he is free and doing (for him) well at the moment.
27. What food do you find disgusting?
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
In a vicious way? No. I do poke fun, but I hope it’s not seen as mean. Though, you have to be careful. Teasing is all fun and games until someone puts an eye out. so to speak.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
I got whacked across the forehead with a bat once. Does that count?
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Not exactly. I don’t believe in heaven or hell which is where the ideas originate. I do believe in the immortality of our souls and that some of us are shining examples and some or – not so much.
Feel free to steal this as I did. Or not.